New PTU Kit- Party Time

Hey everyone! It's been awhile huh! lol...
I've been away due to real life, new job, puppies, holidays and now being sick! Uggh...
Kinda sucks being sick so close to Christmas but oh well..what can ya do.
I've also decided after a bit of thinking to shut the store down til after Christmas.
This time of the year is slow and I should've considered opening after the holidays.
So thats what I plan to do!
Major revamp and some new products!
Today I'm introducing a new party kit and before you go..oh not another one..
keep ya shorts on..
Its not a traditional party kit as in black gold and silver colors...
Didnt want certain individuals having a heart attack over another New Years kit being made before Christmas was over...
Seriously though..I see no harm in having New Years kits out now considering that the New Year is only a week away!
But then again, I don't whine whenever I see a kit that resembles mine out there...nor do I care...
So with that said...you can find this kit at Farrahs and the Goodie Loft store!
The links are to the right..
Its a tagger size kit and a full size will soon be available as well...

No comments: