Im a happy girl!!

I think if you asked me who was my favvvvvvvvvvvvorite scrap artist, I'd have to say Mary Fran of Nitwit..
Im sooooooo excited that she has given me written permission to use her kits for making layouts just as long as I follow her terms.
Piece a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really please at how genuine people are and Im still kinda baffled as to why I cannot make layouts for free with bought kits and provide credit.
Oh well..
Their loss not mine.
If you ever reconsider, you know where I'll be.

Also wanna throw out a special hug to the girls at CA...you all are the reason I stay somewhat sane lol.
To those special few, you know who you are, I love ya all xx and anything you need...you just holler.

Im off to play at Cherished Angels if anyone wants to join, feel free to do so.
I'll be back later when the Olympics are on...Cuz Canada is going for an all time record....0 Medals...lmaoooooooooooooo
I love my country but man, someone's gotta win a damn medal..
Nice try Mike Brown, but dont feel like you owe an aplogogy to your Country.. 4th place is very admiral and Canada loves you dude.
You'll get em in 2012!!!!

2 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

OH THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting. NitWits are my FAVE. That was so great of her. You are going to be crankin' out some CUTE STUFF....Not that you don't already. I can't wait to see your new goodies!
Thanks again for making my ugly blog GORGEOUS! and thank you for the lovely award. Your so sweet!

RoseMade Designs by Marcee said...

Hi,

Please contact me and we can discuss using my kits for these awesome blog templates!
rmd DOT scrap AT gmail DOT com

Marcee (RoseMadeDesigns)