Blog Layout - Happy Halloween

Yes I know lol, it's a little early!
But I wanted to play with Heathers new halloween kit, so I said why not.
You'll notice the happy halloween at the bottom of the layout.
It is best viewed using a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 otherwise you will not see it.
I may in the future offer 3 different screen resolutions but for now Im sorry I wont be making them any smaller.
So here it is and I hope you enjoy it!!
If you take the time to download then please show your appreciation for these freebies by leaving a simple thanks!
It may not mean anything to you but to people who take the time to make things for free, it means alot!
Download via:
If you do download, please leave some love, thanks!
Kit by Heather of HSD Designs.
Kit is called Halloween Party
You can purchase this fab kit here

9 comments:

... said...

Love the new layout! Excellent layout Jo!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Cari said...

Thank you, very nice

Anonymous said...

Very Festive! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful hon, ty for sharing with us. I've used one of your templates at my bloger site and posted your blinkie at my site. Thanks again.

http://neenysplace.blogspot.com/

The Chance Family said...

Thanks! :) Can't wait to post it for Halloween! Crazy that the stores are already in the spirit! Seems like school just started. Time flies!

Anonymous said...

I tried the Halloween template and I can''t get it to work. I even opened an account at that tinypic place and the IMAGE wobn't show! I get the background color but not the image. I have been building websites for years and this one is tripping me out cause I can't make it work. Can I not just link to an image if it is on my website host itself? Also any tricks to get it to work would be appreciated!!! TIA LOL!!
Sunny

The Chicks said...

Sunny,

If you want you can email me offline and I can try to help you..It does work as Ive tested it myself.

Bits N Bobs said...

LOVE this layout thanks for sahring your work :O)